Friday, January 8, 2010

Working out makes me feel alive!

As I've shared, I want to wear a bikini this year. Yep, that's my goal. So, this week, I've been working out to my Beach Body tapes while my Personal Training with Jackie tapes are on the way. Other than that, I Zumba with Queen City Dancing Queen!

Yep, Zumba keeps me young. Zumba is a dance inspired fitness exercise which encompasses merengue, salsa, reggaeton, hip-hop, samba, belly dance and bhanra. I was hooked with just my first visit. And, on January 16th, I go and get Zumba ceritified. Yay!

I go in there knowing that I will gyrate my hips, pop my booty and throw my back out. And, don't let them play one of my favorite songs! I'll drop my old butt to the floor like it's real hot! I feel younger than I am while I'm there for that one hour. It takes me back to my days at the club dancing all night long. The music and the moves make me feel sexy as I dream of showing my moves to a cutie one of these days. Trust me, I'm shaking it like Shakira and Beyonce!!! And no one can tell me any different...until those 23-27 year olds come poppin' their butts like they do it for a living!

Who the heck do they think they are? I mean, I've put in some years of experience and have earned the right to claim my spot of the Zumba exercise floor. And, I don't need some big booty girl who has a little more spring in her hips to try to show me out!

Now, let me get some Epsom salt for my darn bath!

1 comment: