Monday, January 4, 2010

Hey, don't rush me!

Apparently, there's a conglomerate out there that wants to rush me into turning 40. Yep, I said it. A few months ago, I opened my mailbox to find an invitation to a magazine for women 40 and over. "Welcome to your forties," it read in big bold letters. It was a nice gesture, but not something that I was looking forward to.

What the heck? I'm not forty yet -- no where near it! As a matter of fact, how in the world did this said magazine find me? Who knows my secrets? Who spread the word about my age before I gave permission. Who chops do I need to bust to get some answers???

I told my good friend about it and she found it hilarious. Yep, funny that a magazine found the nerve to welcome me into the forties. Who does that? And, why didn't they send her one?

No comments:

Post a Comment