Monday, January 25, 2010

Last Saturday I was living the life...

and this Saturday was a bust. Last Saturday I spent my day sweating, gyrating, and jammin' as I moved my body to every Merengue, Salsa, Cumbia and Reggaeton beat. From 8:30 am to 5 PM, I was learning the moves and working hard to become a Zumba Certified Instructor! And I made it. I left the gym where training was held feeling exhausted, drenched, and accomplished.

Saturday evening, I spent the night with my girls Arlena and Glenda and got excited as a young man served us at Chili's. Yeah, I blogged about his nice Levi's...roar (sound of my cougar growl). Then we mosied over the Play Date and had a ball with folks our age as we let playing some good ol' fashioned games.

I was aroused with my singleness. Now, I have a free weekend without my daughter and everyone is either busy or laying back with their children. Ugh! This is killing me. Where is here to go this weekend? I don't want to go to a club. Yuk!

I guess this cougar will have to rest this weekend. Me and Tracey Ullman (on Showtime) will have a date, I haven't seen her in a while. She may inspire some great ideas for my one-woman shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment